Eastwood Warren Ellis Signature Tenor 2P DLX Cherry
After 12 months of collaboration between Eastwood Guitars and multi-instrumentalist Warren Ellis (The Dirty Three, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Grinderman) the new Eastwood Tenor Guitar here. This is the fourth in a series of uniquely new stringed instruments from Eastwood Guitars which include the Airline Folkstar, the Airline Ukulele and the Airline Mandola.
This DLX tremolo model has narrower string spacing at the bridge (10mm) than the standard Tenor (15mm)
- Body: Solid Alder
- Colours: n/a
- Pickups: Dual Mini Humbuckers
- Switching: Individual on-off
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone
- Bridge: Fully adjustable Tremolo bridge
- Neck: Maple, Bolt-on
- Finger Board: Rosewood, Dot Markers
- Scale Length: 23"
- Width at the Nut: 1 5/16"
- Hardware: Kluson Style Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: D'Addario .32, .22, .14, .10 (3/8" string spacing)
- Case: Extra - 612
- Unique Features: Warren Ellis Signature Design
- Suggested Retail: $829.00 US