Eastwood Warren Ellis Signature Tenor 2P - Vintage Cream
After 12 months of collaboration between Eastwood Guitars and multi-instrumentalist Warren Ellis (The Dirty Three, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Grinderman) the new Eastwood Tenor Guitar here. This is the fourth in a series of uniquely new stringed instruments from Eastwood Guitars which include the Airline Folkstar, the Airline Ukulele and the Airline Mandola.
- Body: Solid Alder
- Colours: Vintage Cream
- Pickups: Two Mini Humbuckers
- Switching: Individual on/ off
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone
- Bridge: Fully adjustable Tele-Style bridge
- Neck: Maple, Bolt-on
- Finger Board: Maple, Dot Markers
- Scale Length: 23"
- Width at the Nut: 1 5/16"
- Hardware: Kluson Style Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: D'Addario .32, .22, .14, .10
- Case: Included
- Unique Features: Warren Ellis Signature Design