Eastwood Warren Ellis Tenor Baritone 2P - Vintage Cream
After 5 years of collaboration between Eastwood Guitars and multi-instrumentalist Warren Ellis Tenor (The Dirty Three, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Grinderman) the new Eastwood Tenor Baritone Guitar is here. This is yet another in a series of uniquely stringed instruments from Eastwood Guitars which include the Airline Folkstar, the Mandocaster, the Airline Mandola and the hugely successful Warren Ellis Tenor models.
- Body: Solid Alder
- Colours: Vintage Cream, Black
- Pickups: Mini Humbucker & Single Coil Blade
- Switching: Individual on-off
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone
- Bridge: Fully adjustable Tele-Style bridge
- Neck: Maple, Bolt-on
- Finger Board: Rosewood, Dot Markers
- Scale Length: 26"
- Width at the Nut: 1 5/16"
- Hardware: Kluson Style Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: 0.62, 0.40, 0.26(w), 0.16(p) tuned CGDA, C below normal low E on guitar.
- Case: Included