Empress Effects 10th Anniversary Edition Tremolo Guitar Effect Pedal
The Empress Tremolo is 10 Years old! We’re celebrating with a limited edition, 10th anniversary tremolo pedal. Only 250 of these pedals will be made, each with its serial number engraved on the front of the pedal.
- Pristine Sound - The Empress Tap Tremolo2 Pedal has to be heard to be believed. It's whisper quiet and free from the "LFO throb" usually associated with tremolos. We dare anyone to find a better sounding tremolo.
- Waveform Selection - You can modulate your sound with three different waveforms. An asymmetrical tremolo was modeled after a '65 Fender Vibrolux (brown face) to give you the fullest tremolo sound possible. A square wave can be utilized if you're after a harder sound. And if you're looking for a more normal tremolo, you can use the triangle wave setting.
- Tap Tempo - The Empress Tap Tremolo2 Pedal averages your last four taps so it plays in sync with your music. You can also choose different tap to tremolo rate ratios. 1:1, 3:4, 1:2, 1:3 and 1:4 are available.
- Rhythms - Another exclusive feature. The Empress Trem will definitely do your run-of-the-mill tremolo sound to a tee. But you can also set it to play different rhythms. Check out the soundclips for examples.
- Gain - A problem with most tremolos on the market is that when they're engaged, you hear a noticeable drop in volume. The Empress Trem solves this by having a gain stage on the output. It's able to deliver up to 12dB of gain without adding any distortion to the signal.
- Presets - Save all your settings in up to 8 presets and recall with the touch of a button.
- True Bypass - The Empress Trem employs true bypass, so you can be sure that it's not affecting the signal when disengaged. Buffered bypass is also available if that's your thing.
- Advanced Configuration Menu - The Advanced configuration menu lets you configure how your tremolo works. Select from true or buffered bypass, 0-8 presets, MIDI configuration, Control port control (expression pedal, external tap, control voltage and MIDI) as well as which preset system to use, the ramp speed when switching between presets and more!
- Perfect Size - The enclosure measures approximately 4.5" by 3.5" by 1.5", which is delightfully small when considering all the features packed into this unit.
Power Input Voltage 9 - 12 V DC (Negative tip) Power Input Connector 2.1mm barrel connector (Negative tip) Power Consumption 100mA Enclosure Material Die Cast Aluminum Input connector 1/4" Jack Output connector 1/4" Jack Height (Enclosure only) 1.5" Height (including controls) 2" Length 3.5" Width 4.5" Input Impedance 1 Meg Output Impedance 330 Ohm Frequency Response (-3dB) 4Hz - 30kHz Input Headroom +9.8dBu Output Headroom +9.2dBu Distortion 0.40% Signal to Noise 107.7dBv