Empress Effects ParaEq MKII Deluxe EQ Guitar Effect Pedal
The ParaEq MKII Deluxe brings back one of Empress’ most beloved pedal designs with exciting new features. With 3 bands of parametric EQ, each with fully adjustable Q width knobs for perfectly detailed EQ curves, the ParaEq MKII Deluxe gives you an extremely flexible EQ. Setting the Q wide is great for general tone shaping and is extremely transparent. A medium Q setting is perfect for everyday problem solving like pulling out boxiness from the low mids to reduce harshness and adding a bit in the upper mids. Setting the Q to narrow excels at notching out problem frequencies and is a saviour for acoustic guitarists when combating feedback issues. The ParaEq Deluxe also includes gorgeous sounding baxandall high and low shelving filters for even more added control and 12/dB/oct high and low pass filters for maximum signal cleanup, leading to the most fully featured guitar pedal EQ available.
- All-Analog Signal Path – to deliver the most organic tone possible.
- Ultra Transparent Sweet Sounding EQ – enhance your sound without masking the tone of your instrument.
- Lots of Control – with adjustable/ switchable q, fully overlapping sweepable frequency selection, and 15dB of cut and boost you’ll get all the control you need.
- Ultra-Quiet – You’ve come to expect our pedals to be noise free and we’ve delivered once again. If you put this at the front of your chain and boost a bit you’ll also cut down on the noise your other pedals are introducing.
- Loads of Headroom – Operates internally from a 27V power supply – similar to rack-mount equipment.
- +30dB of Boost – making it an ideal candidate before long effects chains and overdriving tube amps.
- Pristine Clean Sound – We measured the distortion to be less than 0.05%. Pretty remarkable for a guitar pedal.
- True Bypass – The Empress ParaEq MKIIl employs true bypass, so you can be sure that it's not affecting the signal when disengaged.
- Perfect Size - The enclosure with controls measures approximately 2.5” x 4.8” x 2.6”, which is delightfully small when considering all the features packed into this unit.
- Top Mounted Jacks - Extra convenient to integrate .
- Baxandall Shelving Filters - Effortlessly sweeten your tone with beautiful sounding, super smooth filters for a broad high and low frequency adjustment.
- High Pass and Low Pass Filtering - 12dB/oct High and Low pass filters to cut all the noise out of the spaces where your instruments frequency spectrum does not exist.