The American Acoustasonic™ Stratocaster® continues to embody the spirit of purposeful innovation that drives Fender guitars. The power of the Fender and Fishman®-designed Acoustic Engine is sure to deliver true inspiration. From acoustic shapeshifting to electric rhythm tones, this extremely versatile guitar creates a brand-new lane on the sonic highway.
From acoustic shape-shifting to an increased selection of rhythm and lead tones, the newest member of the Acoustasonic family offers a unique set of Strat®-inspired electric voicings plus the undeniable look and feel of our iconic Stratocaster body shape.
FENDER CRAFTSMANSHIP & INNOVATION
Handcrafted in Corona, CA, this guitar uses the patented Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS) to deliver a new set of tonal voices that complement the Strat body.
The Fender and Fishman®-designed Acoustic Engine powers the Acoustasonic Stratocaster, offering a unique set of acoustic voices plus new Strat-inspired electric tones.
ICONIC STRAT DESIGN
For comfort and the ultimate Strat experience, the newest addition to the Acoustasonic Series features an integrated forearm contour and signature Stratocaster back body cut.
- Cutting-edge acoustic-electric guitar
- Acoustic Engine delivers new body style and tone wood combinations
- Mod Knob selects and blends voices
- Patented Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS)
- Three pickup systems: Fishman Under-Saddle Transducer; Fishman Acoustasonic Enhancer; Fender Acoustasonic Noiseless™ magnetic pickup
- Integrated forearm and back contour, and mahogany neck