Fender Custom Shop 1957 Stratocaster Relic Maple White Blonde
Truetone Music presents a classic instrument from a classic year: the 1957 Stratocaster. This Custom Shop piece brings back the original vibe with a few modern updates for easy playability. It features a super lightweight Ash body, quartersawn maple neck, 57 Soft "V" neck shape, a 9.5" radius and narrow jumbo frets. A tastefully done Relic finish recreates the look and feel of a guitar that has been played and loved for decades. Together, with the Handwound 50's pickups for classic Strat tone, this Fender Custom Shop Time Machine brings you right back to the era that started it all. Get it here today, or come into Club Fender at Truetone Music to experience it in person.
- Serial # R88064
- Finish Package: Relic
- Finish: Nitro Lacquer
- Color: White Blonde
- Pickguard: Single-ply Parchment
- Neck Pickup: Handwound 50's
- Middle Pickup: Handwound 50's (RWRP)
- Bridge Pickup: Handwound 50's
- Body: Ash
- Sort For Light Weight
- Neck: Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Shape: 1957 Soft "V"
- Frets: 21
- Fretwire: Narrow Jumbo
- Radius: 9.5"
- Neck Nut Width: 1.650"
- Neck Thickness at 1st Fret: .850"
- Neck Thickness at 12th Fret: .990"
- Bone Nut
- Tuners: American Vintage
- Bridge: 6-saddle American Vintage synchronized tremelo
- Neck Plate: Chrome
- Switch: 5 Way
- Wiring: Vintage Modified
- Case: Tweed with gold interior