Fender Custom Shop 1965 Telecaster Custom Relic Faded Aged Sherwood Green Metallic
Original price $ 4,250.00 - Original price $ 4,250.00
$ 4,250.00 - $ 4,250.00
Current price $ 4,250.00
- Series: Time Machine™
- Part # 9235000842
- Serial # CZ556713
- Color: Faded Aged Sherwood Green Metallic
- Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Sort for Lightweight
- Body: 2-Piece Alder
- Binding: Parchment
- Neck: Rift Sawn Maple
- Tint: Medium with Medium Fret Ghosting
- Neck Shape: 60's Oval "C"
- Neck Thickness 1st Fret: .820"
- Neck Thickness 12th Fret: .890"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Neck Butt Width: 2.200"
- Fingerboard Material: Quartersawn Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: Compound 7.25 to 9.5"
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo (Jescar 50085)
- Headstock Thickness: 0.575"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Position Inlays: Micarta Black
- Side Dots: Micarta Black
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- String Guide: American Vintage 56-58
- Bridge: 64-66 Tele
- Switch Tip: Top Hat
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt with Custom Shop "V" Logo
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Knurled Chrome
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound '64 Tele
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound '64 Tele
- Wiring: Modern with Greasebucket Tone Control
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap and Certificate of Authenticity