Fender Custom Shop "Golden Rose" 1959 Precision Bass Relic Rosewood Copper Metallic
Another custom creation, the "Golden Rose" 59 P Bass came straight from Fender Custom Shop to Club Fender at Truetone Music. The Copper Metallic laquer finish on the body and matching headstock blends beautifully with gold hardware and Anodized Gold pickguard, resulting in a golden ambience rarely even seen on a P Bass . It's not just a stunning look - this vintage styled bass is soul machine ready to pump out the sound heard around the world: the Fender P Bass.
- Serial # R66436
- Weight: 8.2 lbs
- Finish Package: Relic (Light)
- Finish: Nitro Lacquer
- Color: Copper Metallic with Matching Headstock
- Pickguard: Anodized Gold
- Pickup: Custom Shop '59 P Bass
- Body: Alder
- Sort For Light Weight
- Heavy Checking
- Neck: Quartersawn Maple
- Fretboard: Indian Rosewood, Flat Lam
- Neck Shape: '60 P Bass Oval "C"
- Frets: 20
- Fretwire: Vintage
- Radius: 7.25"
- Neck Nut Width: 1.750"
- Neck Thickness at 1st Fret: .790"
- Neck Thickness at 12th Fret: .990"
- Neck Butt Width: 2.500"
- Bone Nut
- Tuners: Vintage Bass Gold
- String Guide: Vintage Gold
- Bridge: Vintage Gold
- Neck Plate: Vintage Gold