Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition 60's Bound Neck Stratocaster Heavy Relic Rosewood 3-Tone Sunburst
Club Fender at Truetone Music presents a new Limited Edition Custom Shop 60's Bound Neck Strat that is sure to turn heads. It's not every day that you see a bound neck Strat, and we haven't come across many that play as nicely as this one.
The combination of 3-Tone Sunburst with a Tortoise Shell pickguard provide an iconic look, but this Strat has the modern comfort of a 9.5" radius and 6100 jumbo frets. The handwound Fat 60's pickups give it a warmth and low end punch that cuts through the mix. Includes deluxe hardshell case, Limited Edition neckplate and Certificate of Authenticity.
Come to Club Fender to experience it today, or make it yours right here.
- Serial # CZ529097
- Weight: 7.6 lbs
- Finish Package: Heavy Relic
- Finish: Nitro Lacquer
- Color: 3-Tone Sunburst
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Neck Pickup: Handwound Fat 60's
- Middle Pickup: Handwound Fat 60's (RWRP)
- Bridge Pickup: Handwound Fat 60's
- Body: Alder (Sort for Lightweight)
- Neck: Tinted "A" Birdseye Maple with Parchment Binding
- Fretboard: Dark Rosewood
- Mother of Pearl Dot Inlays
- Neck Shape: 1965 "C"
- Frets: 21
- Fretwire: 6100 Jumbo
- Radius: 9.5"
- 1st Fret Depth: .840"
- 12st Fret Depth: 1.000"
- Neck Nut Width: 1.650"
- Neck Butt Width: 2.200"
- Bone Nut
- Tuners: Vintage
- String Guide: Vintage
- Bridge: Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Neck Plate: Vintage
- Back Plate: Parchment
- Switch: 5 Way
- Vintage Modified # 1 with Fat 50's Hook Up