Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition 75th Anniversary Stratocaster NOS Diamond White Pearl
Original price $ 4,400.00 - Original price $ 4,400.00
$ 4,400.00 - $ 4,400.00
Current price $ 4,400.00
LIMITED EDITION FENDER CUSTOM SHOP 75TH ANNIVERSARY STRATOCASTER
Seventy-five years ago, the Fender Stratocaster forever changed the musical landscape. With beauty, function and innovation all coalescing into one curvaceously artistic workhorse, the Strat® has become synonymous with the term electric guitar and has inspired countless new playing styles, and even and new genres altogether. To celebrate this rich legacy, we’re proud to present the Fender Custom Shop 75th Anniversary Stratocaster.
The two-piece select alder body is finished in a decadent “Diamond Pearl” nitrocellulose lacquer. This is a color that has only been made available on this limited edition 75th Annivesary model. It's absolutely gorgeous, and is accented perfectly with the gold hardware and anodized gold pickguard. But what really stands out is the lightly tinted quartersawn 5A figured birdseye maple neck. Be sure to check out the photos and zoom in to see how nice the grain is. 5A birdseye maple is typically a very significant upcharge, but comes as part of the package for this 75th Anniversary model. It's super comfortable to play, as well, with a ’60 “oval C” profile (the most popular for Custom Shop Strats). It's topped with a round-lam, dark rosewood fingerboard with narrow tall frets, mother-of-pearl face dots and cubic zirconia side dots.
The eight-hole gold anodized pickguard holds three hand-wound Fat ’60s pickups (with reverse-wound/reverse-polarity in the middle), five-way switching and Fat ’50s Strat wiring for powerful tone with transparent bloom. These are some of our favorite Strat pickups here, and are very versatile. They deliver sweet 1960s single-coil Stratocaster sound with plenty of crisp articulation. The overwound design gives these pickups added low-end punch for an extra shot of modern attitude.
Other features include Custom Shop vintage synchronized tremolo, vintage-style tuning machines with pearl buttons, bone nut, and “wing” string tree with metal spacer. Includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and certificate of authenticity.
This is a highly collectible guitar that has been very hard to come by. We've waited a year to get this one, and don't expect it to last long. Come to Club Fender at Truetone Music to see it for yourself, or order right here today to get it sent straight to your home.
- PART # 9231012924
- SERIAL # CZ558543
- WEIGHT: 7.7 lbs
- SERIES: Limited Edition
- COLOR: Diamond White Pearl
- FINISH PACKAGE: NOS
- BODY FINISH: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- BODY MATERIAL: 2-Piece Select Alder
- NOTE: Deep '57 Style Body Contours
- NECK MATERIAL: 5A Birdseye Maple
- NECK FINISH: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- TINT: Light
- NECK SHAPE: 60s Oval "C"
- DEPTH AT 1ST FRET: .790"
- DEPTH AT 12TH FRET: .930"
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 9.5" (241 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Round-Laminated AAA Rosewood
- NOTE: Sort for Dark Rosewood
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 21
- FRET SIZE: Narrow Tall (6105)
- NUT WIDTH: 1.650" (42 mm)
- POSITION INLAYS: Mother of Pearl Dot
- TRUSS ROD NUT: Vintage-Style Slotted
- BRIDGE: Custom Shop Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- TUNING MACHINES: Vintage-Style with Fender Logo, White Pearl Buttons
- PICKGUARD: 1-Ply Gold Anodized Aluminum
- CONTROL KNOBS: Vintage White
- PICKUPS Custom Shop Hand-Wound Fat '60s Single-Coil Strat®
- CONTROLS: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- SWITCHING: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- WIRING: FAT 50'S STRAT
- NECK PLATE: Limited Edition Engraved
- CASE: Custom Shop Deluxe Black