Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition Josefina Hand Wound '69 Strat Pickups Set In Stock!
Limited Edition small batch of 200 handwound sets (only 90 for North America) - a one-time run, and once gone, gone for good.
The Hand Wound '69 Stratocaster pickups produce one of the most revered guitar sounds in popular music history-the full, punchy late-'60s blues rock tone that ruled the era from Monterey on the West Coast to Woodstock on the East Coast. Because of the clarity and transparency created by the unique coil wind and magnet structure, the '69 pickup design works especially well with pedals allowing the low end to thump and the high end to soar. This set features a RWRP middle pickup for superior hum cancellation.
- Hand Wound by Josefina Campos
- Enamel-coated magnet wire
- Reverse-wound reverse-polarity middle pickup
- Alnico 5 magnets for focus and enhanced dynamics
- Period-correct cloth wire and gray fiber bobbin
- Signed certificate of authenticity
- Includes installation hardware
This set is on pre-order status; we except to receive them within the next few weeks. We are getting a small allocation, which will sell out quickly.