Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition Roasted 1959 Stratocaster Heavy Relic Rosewood Aged Sherwood Green Metallic
Stand out from the crowd with the Limited Edition Fender Custom Shop Heavy Relic Strat, a throwback to one of the most exciting times of Stratocaster development. ’59 saw the debut of the rosewood fingerboard, bringing a new look and sound to the Strat®.
The two-piece,nitro-finished alder body’s Heavy Relic treatment, roasted neck, gold anodized pickguard and Texas Special® pickups make this guitar a bold statement —especially when it comes to its looks and sound. Other features include a lacquer-finished quartersawn roasted maple neck with “ ’59 C”-shaped profile, 9.5”-radius flat-lam rosewood fingerboard, 6100 jumbo frets and Vintage Modified #2 wiring. Easy playability, tonal versatility and nostalgic, gorgeous looks make it a want for every player, and a must for every collector. Includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity.Come to Club Fender to experience it today, or make it yours right here.
- Finish Package: Heavy Relic
- Finish: Nitro Lacquer
- Color: Aged Sherwood Green Metallic
- Pickguard: Anodized Gold
- Neck Pickup: Handwound Texas Special
- Middle Pickup: Handwound Texas Special
- Bridge Pickup: Handwound Texas Special
- Body: Alder
- Heavy Checking
- Neck: Quartersawn Roasted Maple
- Fretboard: Flat-lam AAA Rosewood
- Neck Shape: 1959 "C"
- Frets: 21
- Fretwire: 6100
- Radius: 9.5"
- Neck Nut Width: 1.650"
- Neck Thickness at 1st Fret: .790"
- Neck Thickness at 12th Fret: .930"
- Neck Butt Width: 2.200"
- Bone Nut
- Tuners: Vintage
- String Guide: Vintage
- Bridge: Vintage Synchronized Tremelo
- Neck Plate: Vintage
- Back Plate: Anodized Gold
- Switch: 5 Way
- Vintage Modified # 2 with Tone-Saver Bleed