Fender Custom Shop NOS 1959 Telecaster Custom HS Rosewood 3-Tone Sunburst
A familiar look with a twist: that's what Truetone Music brings you with this Fender Custom Shop creation. We designed this 1959 Telecaster Custom with a Seymour Duncan '59 Humbucker in the neck position, and took a Custom Shop Masterbuilder's suggestion of pairing it with Texas Special bridge pickup. The result is an amazing sounding and versatile Tele. The 59 "C" neck shape with a 9.5" radius and 6105 frets gives it a vintage feel with modern playability. This one-off creation can be yours right here, or come to Club Fender at Truetone Music to play it today.
- Serial # R86762
- Finish Package: NOS
- Finish: Nitro Lacquer
- Color: 3-Tone Sunburst
- Pickguard: 3-ply Mint Green
- Neck Pickup: Texas Special
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59 Humbucker
- Body: Alder with White Binding
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: AAA Rosewood
- Neck Shape: 59 "C"
- Frets: 21
- Fretwire: 6105
- Radius: 9.5"
- Neck Nut Width: 1.650"
- Neck Thickness at 1st Fret: .860"
- Neck Thickness at 12th Fret: .980"
- Bone Nut
- Tuners: Vintage with Fender Logo
- Bridge: Vintage Tele with Brass Saddles
- Neck Plate: Chrome
- Switch: 3 Way
- Wiring: Modern Wiring
- Case: Brown Vintage with gold interior