Fender PM-3 Standard 000 Paramount Series Acoustic/Electric Guitar
The Fender PM-3 Standard 000 is part of the new Paramount line of American-designed acoustics that have been finely crafted and voiced with a nice vintage, art deco look. This has a solid Sitka Spruce top and Mahogany back and sides, as well as a high gloss finish and some nice appointments - including a tortoiseshell pickguard, white binding, and a Checkerboard rosette, purfling, and backstrip.
This has a 24 3/4" scale length, 1 3/4" nut width, and 15 3/4" fingerboard radius - all together making it a wonderful player. The fingerboard is Rosewood and the C-shaped neck is Mahogany, and it's equipped with a Fender- and Fishman-designed PM preamp system, so plugging in and playing is a breeze - and the guitar's tone sounds as it should. A killer addition to its acoustic line, the Fender PM-3 Standard 000 is a great player that's on-point with rock and blues tunes as much as it is with folk and country. Includes a hardshell case and full setup from our luthiers.
- 000 with Quartersawn Scalloped X-bracing, cutaway, high gloss finish, and white binding
- Solid Sitka Spruce top with Tortoiseshell pickguard, and Checkerboard rosette and purfling
- Solid Mahogany back and sides with Checkerboard backstrip
- 24 3/4" scale length
- Mahogany neck with C shape
- Rosewood fingerboard with 15 3/4" radius, 20 frets, and Mother-of-Pearl dot inlays
- 1 3/4" nut width, Bone
- Fender/Fishman PM system
- Compensated Bone saddle
- Rosewood bridge
- Nickel tuners
- Hardshell case included