Fishman Platinium Stage Analog Preamp And DI
The all-analog Platinum Stage universal instrument preamp delivers incredibly accurate sonic detail for any acoustic instrument. A discrete, high-headroom Class-A preamp uses precision, high-speed circuitry for the highest fidelity and low distortion.
Classic Fishman tone centers with sweepable mid is combined with a switchable guitar/bass EQ mode, making it more musical for bass instruments, and more universal for recording and performing musicians. The new Platinum Stage integrates critical performance features like adjustable volume boost and a balanced XLR D.I. output housed in a beautiful, road-ready design. With an included belt-clip, the Platinum Stage is perfect for mobile instrumentalists, such as mandolin and fiddle players. It can also be powered via 48-volt phantom power, offering complete control over your sound without batteries.
- 17-volt, high-headroom, discrete Class-A preamp
- 4-band tone control with sweep-mid and low frequency filter
- EQ mode tailors EQ for bass or most other instruments
- Phase control
- Volume boost switch with level control
- Balanced D.I. with pre/post EQ setting and auto Ground Lift
- Can be powered by 9-volt battery, power-supply, or 48v phantom
- Belt-clip included
- 1/4″ Instrument input
- 1/4″ Amp output
- XLR Balanced D.I. output
- Auto Ground Lift