Fishman Platinum PROEQ Analog Preamp And DI Pedal
The all-analog Platinum Pro EQ universal instrument preamp delivers incredibly accurate sonic detail for any acoustic instrument. A discrete, high-headroom Class-A preamp uses precision, high-speed circuitry for the highest fidelity and low distortion.
Classic Fishman tone centers with sweepable mid is combined with a switchable guitar/bass EQ mode, making it more musical for bass instruments and more universal for recording and performing musicians.The new Platinum Pro EQ integrates critical performance features like adjustable volume boost and a balanced XLR D.I. output housed in a beautiful, road-ready design.The Platinum Pro EQ is built to be stomped on with durable foot switches that activate the adjustable volume boost or high-contrast chromatic tuner. It also includes a simple and effective analog soft-knee compressor, effects loop and precision sweepable notch filter.
- 17-volt, high-headroom, discrete Class-A preamp
- 5-band tone control with sweep-mid and low frequency filter
- EQ mode tailors EQ for bass or most other instruments
- Phase control and precision notch filter reduces feedback
- One-knob adjustable compressor smooths playing dynamics
- Integrated fully-chromatic digital tuner
- Volume boost foot switch with level control (+12 dB)
- Balanced XLR D.I. with pre/post EQ setting and ground lift
- 1/4″ instrument input
- 1/4″ amp output
- XLR Balanced D.I. output with Ground Lift switch
- 1/4″ effect send and 1/4″ effect return (post-eq effects loop)