Fryette LX II 100 Watt Stereo Tube Power Amp (2x50 Watts)
The Fryette LXII Single Space Tube Power Amp
The world’s first 1-space all-tube 50W/channel power amplifier
The Fryette LX II Tube Stereo Power Amplifier has toured nationally with Chris Traynor (Bush), Pete Anderson (Dwight Yoakam), Stephen Carpenter and Chino Moreno (Deftones), Roy Lozano (Power Flo) and others during the artist-only beta release phase. Now this amazing amplifier is available worldwide!
With Fryette Power Amplifiers, it’s all about the feel. Once you hear a modeling amplifier with a real tube power amp pushing the speakers you’ll instantly understand why a digital signal path can’t duplicate the complex relationship between a power tube and the speakers. The LX II’s “Linear” mode provides a full-range, flat-response signal from your amp to your speaker cabinet, while the “Enhanced” mode brings the color and life to your tone that you would expect from a Fryette power amp.
Now you can hear and feel what that model is supposed to sound like!
Built on decades of experience producing the finest all-tube power amps available, the Fryette LX II is the world’s first one-rack-space all-tube 50-watt per channel power amp. It beautifully accentuates the inherent qualities of any preamp or modeling device and dynamically responds to your playing technique, the way a great guitar amp should.
The Fryette LX II represents the ultimate evolution of classic tube amplifier design with a Patented transformer technology that allows it to fit in a one-rack-space housing with high reliability and extremely quiet operation. It has been designed to last decades with only nominal maintenance.
The LX II delivers 50 watts per channel into a 4, 8 or 16 ohm load, and provides beautiful harmonic balance, wide open-dynamic delivery and powerful bottom-end response via four Premium matched 6L6GC power tubes, and proprietary paper insulated output transformers.
The specially designed temperature sensing multi-speed fan system draws air through the tube cage to keep things cool.
For a dynamic stereo tube power in a compact package, there's simply nothing comparable to this amazing piece of pro-quality gear.
- Class AB 50W+50W Stereo Tube Power Amp
- Bridged mono for full 100 watts
- (4) 6L6GC Premium Matched Power Tubes
- (2) 12AX7 Preamp/Phase Inverter Tubes
- Selectable Impedance (4/8/16 Ohm)
- Single Volume Control (Adjusts both channels simultaneously)
- Presence switch with internal trim pot
- Depth switch with internal trim pot
- Super-quiet multi-speed cooling fan
- Independent channel standby
- 100% analog signal path
- Volume Control
- Presence and Depth Switches
- Bridge Mono Indicator LED
- Channel A and B Standby Switches
- Channel A and B Fuses
- Power Switch
- Channel Inputs
- Footswitch for remote control of Presence and Depth functions
- Unbalanced Line Outputs
- Parallel Speaker Outputs for each channel
- Impedance selector for each channel
- Stereo/Mono Switch
- Mains Fuse
- AC Input
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- Actual Dimensions (W x H x D): 17.5" X 1.75" X 12.5" (44 X 4.4 X 32 cm)
- Front Panel 19” W including rack ears
- Actual Weight: 20 Lbs. (9kg)
- Shipping Dimensions (W x H x D): 24" X 7" X 18" (61 X 18 X 44cm)
- Shipping Weight: 27 Lb. (12 kg)