Heritage H-535 Semi-Hollow Trans Cherry Electric Guitar with Case
Original price $ 3,199.00 - Original price $ 3,199.00
$ 3,199.00 - $ 3,199.00
Current price $ 3,199.00
H-535 SEMI-HOLLOW BODY GUITAR
A true workhorse — the H-535 is a timeless guitar that's the perfect companion for everything from rock to blues and beyond. Built to be worked and played hard, many players will find this to be the only guitar they need to achieve unparalleled versatility.
Curly Maple Top & Back
This exotic tonewood adds a gorgeous flame-like appearance and exceptional sound properties to the already-impressive H-535.
Seymour Duncan '59 Humbuckers
These incredibly versatile pickups deliver sweet, old-school tone at the bridge and a warm, full-bodied sound with great sustain at the neck. Perfect for rock, blues and more.
The H-535’s semi-hollow construction creates acoustic tonal depth without adding unnecessary weight to the guitar body.
- Body Material: Laminated Curly Maple (Top & Back)
- Body Color: Trans Cherry
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Rim Wood: Solid Curly Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Nut Material: Corian
- Neck Profile: Standard
- Neck Wood: Genuine Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Dots
- Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59 (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: CTS 500K Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Pure Tone Input Jack
- Bridge: Locking Bridge and Tailpiece
- Pickguard: Plastic
- Strings: GHS Boomers 10-46
- Tuning Machines: 'Heritage' Branded Tuners
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hat
- Switch Tip: Black
- Case: TKL