Jam Pedals Delay Llama Supreme Analog Tape Delay Guitar Effect Pedal
The Delay Llama series is firstly designed with one thing in mind : Tape-Echo !
With the Delay Llama Supreme we’ve tried to take that and take it as far as you need it to be !
The Delay Llama Supreme is featuring :
- 100% analog signal path
- TAP tempo : 3 different subdivisions: Quarter / 8th / dotted 8th notes, selectable with a toggle switch
- BBD analog chips, faithful reproductions of the Panasonic MN3205 for great, all analog vintage tone !
- 600ms maximum delay time
- Footswitcable MODULATION for the repeats with depth and speed controls, as well as an added FILTER selectable with a second toggle switch
- HOLD function : While holding the TAP switch down, your repeats turn into an infinite oscillation loop ! Take your foot off the switch and the number of the repeats is right back to where the repeats-knob is set at
- TONE control for brighter or darker repeats
- Expression pedal inputs for Delay Time and Delay Level : You can use any 10k-25k expression pedal to control Delay Time and Mix of the effect, or order the one we make (EXP1)
- Internal trimmer : adjusts the maximum amount of repeats
- The Delay Llama Supreme can also be used with bass guitars