JHS Buffered Splitter Pedal
Original price $ 95.00 - Original price $ 95.00
$ 95.00 - $ 95.00
Current price $ 95.00
Get Your Signal Where You Need It!
Get your signal where you need it with the JHS Buffered Splitter. This ultra-compact splitter is a handy box for any rig. Send your guitar's signal to your amp and a tuner, or send it to your pedalboard and a mixer. It's also a great way to split your signal for dual amplifier rigs. Split your signal any way you can think of! And the buffered output won't degrade your signals clarity or tone. Take command of your signal flow today with the JHS Buffered Splitter!
JHS Buffered Splitter Features at a Glance:
- Split your signal through two output
- Buffered output keeps your tone and clarity intact
- Splitter works great with guitar, bass, keyboards, and more
- Ultra-compact form factor takes up very little space on your pedalboard
- Requires a 9V power supply (not included)
- Hand built in Kansas City, MO
- Pedal Type: Splitter
- Analog/Digital: Analog
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4"
- Bypass Switching: Buffered
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Power Usage: <100mA
- Height: 1"
- Width: 1.5"
- Depth: 3.6"
- Weight: 0.26 lbs.