Kay Vintage Reissue K162LH-VS Left Handed Pro Bass Honey Sunburst with Hard Case
* Style: double-cutaway long scale semi-hollow body bass
* Scale length: 31-1/16"
* Finish: high gloss protective polyester polymer
* Color: Black or Blonde
* Top: 3-ply curly maple
* Back: maple
* Binding: multi-ply black and white celluloid
* Headstock: Original gold "K" chevron displaying the 3-D raised "Kel-von-ator" Style emblem. Truss rod cover has Roger Fritz signature
* Neck: 1-piece maple
* Neck shape: low-profile full "C"
* Neck joint: dovetail
* Nut width: 1.5"
* Fingerboard: rosewood
* Fingerboard radius: 12"
* Number of frets: 20
* Inlays: small dot
* Hardware: chrome
* Tuners: Wilkinson extra light with medium clover leaf buttons
* Pickup: chrome single-coil "Thin Twin" Alnico V blade
* Controls: Volume, Tone
* Pickguard: Faux Tortoise Shell (Blonde), Luncheonette countertop off-white with gold fiber strands (Black)
* Bridge: rosewood, fixed adjustable
* Tailpiece: trapeze