Martin LX Black Little Travel Acoustic Guitar LX Black
The LX Black "Little Martin" features black HPL (high pressure laminate) on the top, back, sides, and headstock. The Martin LX Black neck is carved from natural colored Stratabond.
Like its predecessors, the Martin LX Black is built with the same Martin quality craftsmanship, with an emphasis on producing great sound in a smaller guitar. The LX Black "Little Martin" is durable and easy to play. The LX Black is the perfect "pick up and play" guitar that lets you jam at home or on the road and is the perfect choice for students.
Your LX Black "Little Martin" comes with a padded gig bag made of a tough ballistic cloth exterior, plush interior, backpack straps, and a front zipper compartment.
LX Black "Little Martin" Features at a Glance:
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon neck joint
- Body size: Modified O to 14 fret
- Top/Back/Side material: Jett black HPL textured finish
- Rosette: Decal (gold & black herringbone)
- Top bracing pattern: Modified 1 style
- Top braces: Inverted 1 style crowned cross brace & graphite bowtie plate
- Neck material: Natural Stratabond
- Neck shape: Modified low oval
- Nut material: Black Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Square/Tapered
- Headplate: Solid jett black HPL texture finish
- Fingerboard/Bridge material: Black Micarta or Black Richlite
- Scale length: 23"
- Number of clear frets: 14
- Number of total frets: 20
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1 11/16"
- Fingerboard width at 12th fret: 2 1/16"
- Bridge style: 1 style belly
- Bridge string spacing: 2 1/8"
- Saddle: 16" Radius/Compensated/Black Micarta
- Tuning machines: Gotoh nickel with small knobs
- Recommended strings: Martin M550 Phosphor Bronze
- Bridge and end pins: Black with white dots
- Case: Padded gig bag
- Interior label: Back label, gold foil label with LXBlack; Serial No. and Patent No.
|Number of Strings||6|
|Body Shape||Modified 0-14 Fret|
|Body Style||No Cutaway|
|Top Wood||Jett Black HPL Textured Finish|
|Back & Sides Wood||Jett Black HPL Textured Finish|
|Body Bracing||Modified X Series X, Crowned Cross Brace|
|Neck Wood||Natural Stratabond|
|Fingerboard Material||Black Micarta or Black Richlite|
|Neck Shape||Modified Low Oval|
|Number of Frets||20 (total), 14 (clear)|
|Tuning Machines||Chrome with Small Buttons|
|Bridge Material||Black Micarta or Black Richlite|
|Nut/Saddle Material||Black Corian/16" Radius Compensated Black TUSQ|
|Strings||Martin MSP7100 Lifespan|
|Case Included||Gig Bag|