Martin LX1 Solid Spruce Top Little Acoustic Guitar
Adding to their compact and affordable, yet highly playable "Little Martin" Travel series, the new LX1 features the same great sounding hand-rubbed solid Sitka Spruce top you would find on the top-of-the-line Martins, Mahogany Pattern HPL textured finish back and sides. Comes with a gig bag.
Like its predecessors, the latest addition to the Martin line is built with the same Martin quality craftsmanship, with an emphasis on producing great sound in a smaller guitar. These Little Martins are durable and easy to play. They are the perfect "pick up and play" guitars that let you jam at home or on the road and are the perfect choice for students. Little Martins come with a padded gig bag made of a tough ballistic cloth exterior, plush interior, backpack straps and a front zipper compartment.
Martin LX1 Features:
- Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint.
- Modified O - 14 Fret Body.
- Solid Sitka spruce top.
- Inlaid Boltaron rosette w/ red fiber
- Modified 1 Style top braceing pattern.
- TOP BRACES: Inverted 1 Style Crowned Cross Brace &
- Graphite Bowtie Plate
- Mahogany pattern HPL textured finish back and sides.
- Rust Stratabond neck.
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval.
- Nut Material: White Corian.
- Headstock: Solid/Square/Tapered.
- Headplate: Mahogany Pattern HPL w/ Printed Logo.
- Fingerboard Material: Richlite
- 23" scale length.
- 14 frets clear.
- 20 frets total.
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 11/16"
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/16"
- Finish Top: Hand Rubbed Finish.
- Bridge Material: Richlite
- Bridge Type: 1 Style Belly.
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/8"
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq.
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Nickel w/ Small Knobs.
- Bridge and End Pins: White w/ Black Dots.
- Case: Padded Gig Bag
- Interior Label: Gold Foil Label with Serial # and Patent #