Martin X Series D-X2E-02 Mahogany Dreadnought Natural with Gig Bag
New mother-of-pearl pattern inlay on the rosette and fingerboard lend a richness to the D-X2E making it as impressive to look at as it is to play. With a Performing Artist neck, fingerboard, and bridge of select hardwood, the sound transfer of this model has been greatly improved. It is equipped with Fishman® MX electronics and strung with Martin’s Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 strings. With a new, soft gig bag featuring headstock, bridge, and endpin protectors, a durable water-repellent exterior, and foam padding, this model is ready to go anywhere.
Part # 11DX2E-02
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE: D-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP: Hand-Rubbed
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH: None
- BRACING PATTERN: X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped X with Non-Scalloped Tone Bars
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: Performing Artist
- BACK MATERIAL: HPL
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: HPL
- ELECTRONICS: Yes
- ELECTRONICS OPTIONS: Fishman® MX