Mayones Duvell Elite 7 Natural Finish Eye Poplar Top 7 String Electric Guitar With Case
Mayones from Gdansk, Poland, specialize in building handcrafted and custom guitars and basses.Duvell Elite is a mahogany body double cutaway guitar with 24 frets, Duncan humbuckers and a single volume knob. Its low body mass and bolt-on neck give the guitar a very direct sound. Unlike the standard Duvell, the Duvell Elite has an eye poplar top and an ebony fingerboard.
This specific 7-string version of the Duvell Elite has a Natural Top finish, and shows off the looks of its Eye Poplar top incredibly well. The 5 ply Wenge/Purpleheart neck is strong and has a great feel in the hand.
The guitar is equipped with Seymour Duncan humbucking pickups.
Needless to say, the guitar for sale is the exact instrument that is on the picture. Please let us know if you have any questions about it or need additional photo's of specific details on the guitar. We'll be happy to help.
- All Mayones instruments are handcrafted in Gdańsk, Poland.
- The actual colour, finish, shading or texture may be different from the samples shown on the website and in the catalogue.
- Prices and delivery times may vary depending on version, chosen finish and hardware.
- All features, specifications, and availability subject to change without notice.
- Mayones and the Mayones logo are a registered trademarks of Gitary Mayones Partnership.
- All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Nut Width: 1.90"
- Scale: 25.4"
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Weight 7.4lbs
- Satine Finish