Meris Enzo Multi-Voice Synthesizer Guitar Effect Pedal
Enzo is a multi-voice synthesizer that will track your guitar for tight monosynth leads, complex chord polyphony, or multi-note sequenced arpeggiation... all without the need for a special pickup. Also not limited to guitar, use Enzo on any instrument whether drum machine, vocals or additional synths.
Completely transform your input signal and re-synthesize with a complete synthesizer tool palette.
- Colossal Multi-Voice Dual Oscillator Synth architecture with selectable waveforms
- Two Tap Delay with Time, Feedback, Modulation, and special two stage level control
- Three Synth modes: Poly Synth, Mono Synth, and Arpeggiated Synth
- Two Distinct Tunable Envelope Types: Triggered and Envelope Follower
- Tunable Portamento Time for smooth transitions between synth notes and pitch shifts
- Sustain control for extending your volume envelope all the way to endless synth hold
- Adjustable Compressor with Threshold and Mix for your input signal (Dry mode)
- Custom 6 mode flter with frequency, bandwidth (resonance), and envelope
- Wide ranging Ring Modulation with ability to assign envelope control
- Digitally controlled Analog mix control
- Stereo input and output
- Switchable input / output headroom level for Guitar or Synth / Line level
- Expression pedal control over all parameters simultaneously
- Presets available via external 4-Preset switch or MIDI
- MIDI in/out over TRS via the EXP jack (presets, automation, beat clock)
- Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit foating point DSP
- All Meris gear is designed and built in Los Angeles, CA USA.