Meris Mercury 7 Reverb Guitar Effect Pedal
Original price $ 299.00 - Original price $ 299.00
$ 299.00 - $ 299.00
Current price $ 299.00
Inspired by the 1982 Bladerunner film soundtrack
Take your guitars and synths to new ambient worlds and be inspired by real time tactile controls, an extensive modulation matrix, intra-tank pitch regen, and ambient swell.
WE LIVE IN AN AMBIENT WORLD
Infinite permutations will lead you in new musical directions. Swell and modulate an infinite tail. Bend and warp a cavernous and beautiful space into oblivion. Architect and direct your mood with a precision tool.
The Meris Mercury7 Reverb Pedal is an algorithmic DSP reverb in a pedalboard friendly design.
- Handcrafted Algorithmic Reverbs
- Analog Mix & Dry Signal Path
- Intra-Tank Pitch Regeneration
- High & Low Frequency Damping
- Extensive Modulation Capability
- Auto Swell Envelope (variable and foot-switchable)
- Stereo input and output
- Switchable input output headroom level for Guitar, Synthesizer or Line levels
- Expression pedal control over all parameters simultaneously
- Presets available via external 4-Preset switch or MIDI
- MIDI in/out over TRS via the EXP jack
- Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP
- Premium Analog Devices JFET input section
- Designed and Built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
- Premium quality 24 bit A/D and D/A
- 32 Bit floating point DSP hardware
- -115 dB Signal to Noise Ratio (typical)
- Premium low noise Analog signal path throughout
- Analog Devices JFET input circuitry
- Wet/Dry signal mix occurs in the Analog domain
- Selectable True Bypass (Relay) or Analog Buffered Bypass
- 150 mA total power consumption
- Durable transparent blue powder coat over brushed aluminum
- Power supply not included