Orange Crush Bass 50 - 1x12" 50W Bass Amp Combo
A Fat-sounding Practice Combo Amp
An update of Orange's popular Crush Pix bass combo amplifiers, the Orange Crush Bass 50 injects excitement into your practice sessions. Loaded with features from their higher-end OB1 and 4 Stroke amps, Orange infused the Crush Bass 50 with lots of sound-shaping power, courtesy of an active EQ and parametric mid control. A ported cabinet imbues this 50-watt powerhouse with ample low end. All-analog circuitry reproduces the classic warmth favored by such iconic bassists as Geddy Lee, John McVie, and Glenn Hughes. The Orange Crush Bass 50 bass combo amplifier - who knew that jamming in your apartment or dorm room could be so much fun?
Orange Crush Bass 50 Bass Combo Amplifier Features at a Glance:
- 50-watt bass combo amplifier with all-analog, solid-state circuitry
- Active 3-band EQ and parametric mid control for sound shaping
- Ported cabinet delivers ample low end from a small amp
- Redesigned 12" speaker yields classic bass tones
- Authentic-sounding CabSim headphone output for silent practice
- Aux input for connecting media devices
- Onboard chromatic tuner
*Please note this is an open box model. Does not include the original box or packing materials.