Used Fender '64 Custom Deluxe Reverb Hand Wired Tube Combo Amplifier Reissue
Excellent amp in great condition!
Sounds as amazing as it looks! Recently gone through and works great!!
Quintessential Fender Tone
Played on countless hit recordings, the mid-'60s Deluxe Reverb is a timeless Fender classic and one of the most indispensable workhorse guitar amps ever made. Moderately powered and producing a full, snappy and crystalline tone, the pedal-friendly '64 Custom Deluxe Reverb carries on that legacy with incredible vintage-style tones, thanks to its modified all-tube hand-wired AB763 circuitry. Featuring Bright and Normal channels, tube-driven spring reverb and tremolo on both channels and 20 watts of output power, this is the go-to amp for warm, clean tones and moderate breakup.
• Hand-wired AB763 circuit with Bright and Normal channels; Fender Vintage Blue tone capacitors
• Tube-driven spring reverb and tremolo on both channels
• Four 12AX7 and two 12AT7 preamp tubes; 5AR4/GZ34 rectifier tube; matched pair of 6V6 output tubes
• 20 watts output power; 12" Jensen C-12Q speaker
• Solid pine cabinet with extra-heavy textured vinyl covering and lightly aged silver grille cloth
• Includes footswitch and amp cover
This amplifier's circuitry is all hand-wired by an actual person at a workbench, just like the legendary Fender guitar amps of the 1950s and '60s that defined the essence of pure tone and power.
Classic Fender Reverb And Tremolo
In a slight departure from the design of the original model, this amp offers luscious spring reverb and rich, pulsating tube-biased tremolo effects on both channels. It's capable of creating incredible ambient sounds ranging from subtle to stupendous with the distinctly pure tone only a Fender amp can offer.
Hearkening back to classic Fender amp design of the '50s and '60s, this amp's lightweight solid pine construction makes for a more resonant and "musical" cabinet. When combined with the Jensen C12Q speaker, this amp sings with the same vintage chime and sparkle that made the originals so revered.