Red Panda Particle Delay with Pitch Shifter Guitar Effect Pedal
Particle is a granular delay / pitch shifting pedal. It chops your signal into small grains and then does various strange, trippy, robot things to it, using the techniques of granular synthesis in real time. Results range from radical pitch and delay modulation to shimmering repeats to stutter/glitch sounds.
Made in USA. Requires a 9V 100 mA center negative power supply (does not take batteries).
- 3 pitch modes: detune, density, LFO
- 5 delay modes: random, density, LFO, random pitch, reverse
- Adjustable grain size
- Pitch shift +/- 1 octave, depending on mode
- Delay 0-900 ms, depending on mode
- Auto-freeze/stutter with adjustable threshold
- True bypass switching
Size:4.7" x 3.7" x 2.5"Input impedance:1 MΩOutput impedance:< 1 kΩBypass:true bypassPower:9 VDC, center negativeCurrent:100 mA