Rickenbacker 4003 Left-Handed Bass Guitar Mapleglo With OHSC
Geddy Lee, Chris Squire, Al Cisneros, Paul McCartney, Lemmy Kilmister, & the list goes on and on...There have been a ton of legendary bassists over the years playing Rickenbackers.
For decades, Rickenbacker has been at the forefront of instrument building, and in the world of the bass guitar, the 4003 (once known as the "4001") is among the top-tier of iconic basses that helped shape recorded music. Innovative design allows for great sustain and sound, with enough tonal shaping to blend into just about any musical situation.
On the 4003, they added a Vintage Tone Selector which activates a capacitor in the treble pickup circuit to emphasize the high end. Pressed in, you get the familiar 4003 sound, pull it out to add bite and crispness.
- Elegantly curved body shape
- Stereo output
- Neck-thru-body construction
- Double truss rods
- High-output single-coil pickups
- Vintage Tone Selector boosts high-end
- Deluxe triangular fret inlays
- Schaller Deluxe machine heads
- Rickenbacker standard case