Strymon Flint Tremolo/Reverb V2 Pedal
From A Classic Era.
Flint gives you the pulsating, soothingly hypnotic effects pioneered in vintage amplifier tremolo circuits, along with three classic and completely unique reverb algorithms.
On the tremolo side of the pedal you can choose between the sonically complex ’61 Harmonic Tremolo, the swampy and sultry ’63 Power Tube Tremolo, and the sharp and balanced ’65 Photocell Tremolo. On the reverb side you can select the classic ’60s Spring Tank Reverb, the inventive ’70s Electronic Plate Reverb, or the nostalgic ’80s Hall Rack Reverb.
With nine parameters to tweak, you get extensive control over the tremolo and reverb characteristics. Go from splashy, pulsing twang, to throbbing, swampy blues, all the way to ambient, trembling, and serene reverberated pads.
Couple that with true bypass, and a premium quality analog front end and output section, and you have the history of tremolo and reverb in a pedalboard friendly format.
Vintage Sound, New Features.
Our second generation Flint gives you the same gorgeous tremolo and reverb sounds from our original and adds significant new features, incorporating technological advancements, hardware improvements and design enhancements to give you additional flexibility, power, and ease of use on stage and in the studio.
Full MIDI implementation means you can control just about every switch, knob, and setting remotely by sending MIDI commands from your controller or DAW via Flint’s EXP/MIDI jack or USB-C connection.
Tremolo speed can be synchronized via MIDI Clock Sync, and the sync setting can be saved for each preset.
300 MIDI preset locations are available for loading and saving your favorite settings.
A premium analog JFET input circuit ensures superb responsiveness to your playing, and you can select mono or stereo input with the flick of a rear panel switch.
All this, plus a new ARM DSP chip provides more processing power for every sonic nuance, with less energy consumption on your pedalboard.
Love slow tremolo?
The Speed knob range has been expanded to slow the tremolo down to nearly 1Hz at its minimum setting.
On the reverb side, pre-delay time is now adjustable.
- High impedance ultra low-noise discrete Class A JFET TRS stereo input.
- Low impedance independent TS stereo outputs.
- Expression pedal input allows the connection of a TRS expression pedal, MiniSwitch, MultiSwitch Plus, or TRS MIDI connection.
- USB jack for controlling via MIDI from a computer or for performing firmware updates.
- Dedicated Reverb On/Off & Tremolo On/Off footswitches
- Premium JFET analog front end
- Ultra low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters provide uncompromising audio quality
- 520MHz ARM Superscalar processor
- Strong and lightweight anodized black aluminum chassis
- 9V DC power supply included
- Power requirements: maximum 9 volts DC center-negative, with a minimum of 300mA of current
- 4.5” deep x 4” wide x 1.75” tall
- 11.4 cm deep x 10.2 cm wide x 4.4 cm tall
- Designed and built in the USA