Studioflex 10-ft. / 3-m Acoustic Artisan Silver Instrument Cable
Developed to enhance the specific nuances and attributes of acoustic instruments.
Studioflex Acoustic Artisan Series instrument cables are designed specifically for acoustic instruments and have an expanded sonic bandwidth with remarkable clarity and a rich expressive sound. Faster transmission with instant response is achieved by utilizing silver and new technology to increase conductivity, resulting in truer, more accurate signal detail without contamination to your tone. This design increases the sonic bandwidth, resulting in more frequencies transmitted to achieve a more full and natural sound with enhanced dynamics. Our Poly-Touch connectors provide an additional level of durability and protection, and 24K gold-plated contacts resist corrosion, prevent oxidation and ensure clear uncompromising signal transfer.
Ideal for professional and serious musicians using acoustic guitar, mandolin, ukulele, and other acoustic bowed instruments.
- Silver-infused conductor with expanded sonic bandwidth
- Poly-Touch premium connectors for protection, durability and grip
- 24K gold-plated contacts for uncompromising signal transfer
- Dual shielding with high-density braid for low handling noise
- Low capacitance design ensures full dynamic reproduction
- Ultra-flexible construction and cable tie eliminates tangling
- 7 mm Dura-Wrap semi-transparent natural exterior jacket
- Handmade using the finest materials
- Lifetime guarantee