Swart Space Tone Reverb 1x12" Dark Tweed Guitar Amp Combo
SPACE TONE REVERB
Big Sound ~ All Tube With Open Cleans to Great Big Tube Overdrive And -Fuzzed Tone!
Introducing the Space Tone Reverb, a circuit based on the little 5W, Class A, single-ended 6V6'R that started it all but with added 60s vibe, the biggest reverb yet all feeding into a 12" Mojo BV-30H speaker with Big Daddy Iron.
I say this has the best Super Fuzz full volume breakup of them all and with that Swart tone everyone has come to love, all housed in the throwback finger jointed pine cabinet covered in retro Tolex. It's totally unique in today's market place.
The ST-R really has it's own sound, apart from the other Space Tones, but still has it's heart from the little 6V6SE. But unlike the 6V6se, this beast can take a big tall EL-34 if you so desire. The over-spec'd Heyboer iron can handle it. And forget any biasing headache; the ST-R is cathode "auto" biased, just like every Swart. So it's no meters and headaches - Just plug the 6V6 or any of the 6L6 family in, let her warm-up, and you're a flick of the standby away from great tone.
Space Tone Reverb Specifications
- 5W CLASS A ~ BIG sounding w/Monster fuzz tone at max!
- Single-Ended Output - Zero Negative Feedback
- 100% Tube Circuit - GZ34 Valve Rectifier (5Y3 or 5U4)
- Big, Lush Swart Tube Reverb - Foot Switchable
- Powered by choice of 6V6 ~ 6L6 Family
- JJ 12AX7(2) - JJ 12DW7 - EH 6V6GT - JJ GZ34 Rectifier
- Point to Point Hand Wired Circuit
- Cathode Biased (no need to bias)
- Carbon Comp Resistors ~ Mallory Caps
- Cloth Hook-Up Wire
- Hi/Lo Input for High & Low powered Pickups
- Heaters referenced to ground
- Standby Switch for tube warm-up, extending tube life
- All Swart Amplifiers employ Star Grounding
- 4/8 ohm 1/4"" Out - Drive other Speaker/Cabinet
- Switchcraft 1/4 inch inputs and output
- CTS Potentiometers
- Custom High Quality USA Built Heyboer Iron
- Speaker: 12"" Mojotone BV-30H ~ 8 ohm
- Finger-Jointed, solid Pine Cab w/ Retro Tolex Covering
- Vintage Jewel Lamp ~ Circuit Fuse Protected
This little monster is such a blast to crank but equally at home down low where it's open, lively, with a bit of chime. But it's hard to resist bringing the volume up, though. And that 12AX7/12DW7 driven Reverb is larger than life.