Used '02 Jackson Custom Shop Sweetone Jazz'r Tobacco Sunburst w/ OHSC
With a stunning bookmatched quilt maple top, an instrument of incredible quality all round, in the best tradition of the famous Jackson/Charvel USA Custom Shop!
- A classic, distinctive Jackson USA model, built directly by the famous Jackson Custom Shop team.
- Finish: Sunburst
- Body: Sitka spruce, with a beautiful quilted maple top and back.
- Neck: Quartersawn Honduran Mahogany, with Graphite Reinforcing Rods. Vintage V shape. Back of the neck oiled and waxed for a smooth satin feel. Neck-thru-body construction - this enables a very good sustain, and a super easy access to the upper frets.
- Scale: 25".
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 1/4" thick, with Mother of Pearl dot inlays. Compound 10" radius.
- Frets: 22, Dunlop 6230.
1st fret depth: .910" - 12th fret depth: .945"
- Nut: Bone, 1 13/16".
- Headstock: Vintage Vibe 3+3, black, with ebony overlay and a Mother of Pearl "J" inlay.
- Tuners: Sperzel USA locking tuners, with pearloid knobs.
- Bridge: Non-tremolo, strings-through-body.
- Pickups: 2x Seymour Duncan P90s
- Electronics: 1x volume, 2x tone, 3-way switch.
- Absoutely outstanding quality of selected woods, craftsmanship, handling and sound!
- The guitar comes with a high quality original Jackson USA G&G formfit hardshell case, with hang tags and all shown in pics.