Used '20 Fender Custom Shop Bass VI Journeyman Relic Aged Olympic White w/ OHSC
Original price $ 3,999.99 - Original price $ 3,999.99
$ 3,999.99 - $ 3,999.99
Current price $ 3,999.99
If you're looking for a Fender Custom Shop Bass VI on a great deal, here it is: this is a like new, barely ever played Journeyman Relic that we just took in on trade. The former owner got it for his studio but never put it to use, and parted ways with it after about a year of it sitting in a closet. It comes with the original case, Certificate of Authenticity, Shop Floor Traveler, and strap. Our techs have vetted and setup to play perfectly.
The Aged Olympic White lacquer finish and 60's style tortoise shell pickguard give it a classic, vintage look, with all of the durability and quality that comes out of today's Custom Shop. The C shaped neck is super comfortable, and the Custom Shop '62 Jaguar pickups sound incredible - they have the perfect amount of low end punch and top end clarity that makes a Bass VI so versatile. The 3 mini-toggle switches help to provide a wide of tones, allowing you dial in exactly what you need, along with the master tone and master volume controls.
Originally debuted in 1961 as a six-string bass, the Bass VI has been a “secret weapon” in the arsenals of top producers seeking to add depth and sonic glue to their recordings. Beloved by both guitarists and bassists, the Bass VI earned its place in the mix, lending endless inspiration on demand. Complete with a gently aged Journeyman Relic® lacquer finish, this six-string radiates with an aura of a well-beloved asset with patent novelty.
Custom Shop Bass VI's rarely come up on the used market, and when they do, they are typically more than this one, so don't let this one pass you up. Come down to Club Fender @ Truetone Music to try it out, or order right here right now to get it sent straight to your home.
- Weight: 8.7 lbs
- Serial # CZ547788
- Part # 9235000539
- Series: Custom Shop Time Machine
- Body: Select Alder
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: Vintage "C"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25"
- Fret Size: Vintage Style
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Position Inlays: Vintage Clay Dot
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut Vintage-Style Slotted
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Bridge: American Vintage Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button
- Control Knobs: Skirted Black Plastic with Indicator
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Brown Shell
- Pickup Covers: Vintage White
- Strap Buttons: Vintage-Style
- String Trees: Single Wing
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickup: Custom Shop '62 Single-Coil Jaguar
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3 Mini On/Off Toggle Switches
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap, Certificate of Authenticity