Used Fender 60th Anniversary '58 Jazzmaster Sunburst Electric Guitar W/ OHSC
Used, in great condition, and ready to rock! This pre owned 58 Jazzmaster has the look and feel you desire!
Exceptional wood grain pattern on this ash bodied instrument.
It's not just for Jazz or Masters anymore!
Sixty years ago, Leo Fender introduced the Fender Jazzmaster as the top-of-the-line electric guitar. The original ’58 Jazzmaster boasted a revolutionary offset waist, distinctive-sounding pickups, a flexible rhythm/lead circuit and was the first Fender guitar to sport a rosewood fingerboard. An homage to the original prototype of this ground-breaking guitar, the 60th Anniversary ’58 Jazzmaster is your chance to experience this game-changing instrument in its original form. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Ash
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 7.25 in.
- Fret size: Narrow tall
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm) bone
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: See below
- Control layout: Lead circuit controls (slide switch down): volume (neck), volume (bridge), master tone; rhythm circuit controls (slide switch up): two thumbwheel controls for neck pickup volume and tone
- Pickup switch: See above
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable with “Floating” Tremolo Tailpiece
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Vintage-Style
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case (vintage-style tweed with embroidered 60th anniversary)
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States