Used Fender Classic Player Triple Telecaster Black Electric Guitar With Bag
Fender Custom Shop Master Builder Todd Krause designed an unusual take on the Telecaster for the Classic Player Series. The high-performance Classic Player Triple Tele rocks three slanted Nocaster single-coil bridge pickups for truly distinctive modern tone and the classic look of a black finish and pickguard paired with a one-piece maple neck/fingerboard.
Other features include a thick "C"-shaped neck profile, 9.5" fingerboard radius and 21 vintage-style frets, five-way Stratocaster-style switching, vintage-style string-through-body bridge with three brass saddles, special Custom Shop neck plate engraving and more. Deluxe gig bag included.
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: C thick
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Neck finish: Gloss Urethane
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65" (42mm)
- Neck: Custom Shop single-coil Nocaster
- Middle: Custom Shop single-coil Nocaster
- Bridge: Custom Shop single-coil Nocaster
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Bridge design: 3-saddle vintage-style
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Country of origin: Mexico