Used Fender Limited Edition American Pro Telecaster Vintage White Gold Hardware G&G Case
Original price $ 1,249.99 - Original price $ 1,249.99
$ 1,249.99 - $ 1,249.99
Current price $ 1,249.99
Originally featuring a vintage white pickguard, replaced by a black guard (Original guard included) and gold hardware, this Limited Edition American Professional Telecaster adds on to the successful design of the original Telecaster with modern materials and improved design. The V-Mod single-coil pickups are voiced specifically for each position while the newly redesigned Telecaster bridge sports three compensated brass barrel saddles for a vintage style with modern feel. The "Deep C"-shaped neck is designed for unparalleled comfort.
This pre owned instrument is in great condition, sounds and plays like a dream!
Includes an upgraded G&G Chase, and a complimentary set up.
- Series: American Pro
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, Modern "Deep C"
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane on Front, Satin Urethane on Back
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" (241 mm)
- Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Pickups: V-Mod Single-Coil Telecaster (Bridge), V-Mod Single-Coil Telecaster (Neck)
- Pickup Switching (3-Position Blade):
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Gold