Used '14 Fender Hot Rodded American B Bender Telecaster w/ OHSC
This a rare find in general, but especially so when it's basically new. The Fender B-Bender Telecaster you see here has barely been played. The model was discontinued years ago so it's pretty hard to find one. Here's a chance to get one again.
From country bends and steel guitar glisses to insane special effects!
The Fender Nashville B-Bender Tele Electric Guitar was modeled after the personally customized guitars of some of Nashville's top players. This versatile instrument can open new worlds of music to you. It features the Parsons-Green B-Bender system and adds a Texas Special Strat pickup in the middle position and 5-way Strat-o-Tele switching. Includes case.
The sweetly plaintive sound of pedal steel guitar from a time-honored special Telecaster design. For the guitarist who yearns to pour beguiling country expressiveness into every lonesome, heart-tugging note, the inventive design and classic style of the U.S.-made American Nashville B-Bender Telecaster has no equal. A wonderfully moving sound from a truly distinctive Tele model.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck shape: Modern C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin Urethane
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: American Standard single-coil Tele
- Middle: Texas Special single-coil
- Bridge: American Standard single-coil Tele
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 6-saddle string through body
- Tailpiece: B-Bender system
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Chrome
- Special features: B-Bender system
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States