Used Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK2 Ash Baked White with Gig Bag
We have your next axe to grind! Here is the Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK2 Ash Baked White, a unique piece for sure. This is an instrument with premium features and outstanding vibe and performance, with a crazy finish.
A modern metal machine, the Pro DK2 Ash features an ash body and a graphite-reinforced bolt-on maple neck with a sculpted shredder’s cut heel for easier access to the upper frets. A hand-rubbed satin finish on the back of the neck provides greater playing comfort, while a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel allows for quick and convenient neck relief tweaks. Featuring 24 jumbo frets and offset pearloid dot inlays, the 12"-16" compound radius ebony fingerboard is the ideal platform for heavy chording and fast, ripping solos.
A pair of direct mount brawny Seymour Duncan® humbucking pickups—JB™ (bridge) and ’59™ (neck)—power this axe, delivering powerful punch while retaining clarity with enhanced note definition, a critical component for modern metal. This instrument is also equipped with single volume and tone controls plus five-way blade switching to tweak and refine tone, and a recessed Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system for improved tuning stability.
Boasting Jackson’s distinctive style, the Pro DK2 Ash is available in either a Baked White or Green Glow finish with matching pointed 6-in-line headstock and all-black hardware, including sealed die-cast tuners and Locking strap buttons.
The guitar is in excellent condition - it's actually never been previously owned, just used in some demo videos. That makes it a great score! It's been setup to play perfectly by the techs in our shop and is ready to go.
- 25.5” scale length
- Ash Dinky® body
- Bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement, sculpted shredder's cut heel and hand-rubbed satin finish on the back
- 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and offset pearloid dot inlays
- Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
- Direct mount Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4 humbucking bridge and Seymour Duncan ’59™ SH-1N humbucking neck pickups with green pickup bobbins
- Five-way blade switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Locking strap buttons and Jackson sealed die-cast tuners