Used '17 Martin 000-28EC Eric Clapton Signature Model Sunburst Acoustic Guitar w OHSC
Excellent guitar in excellent condition! Minor player wear, BOOMING sound, classic look, and amazing deal!
Includes OHSC and complimentary set up!
The sides and back of this instrument are constructed from solid East Indian rosewood. The top is book-matched from select quartersawn Sitka spruce, and the rosette, as well as the perimeter of the sound-boards, are inlaid with finely patterned herringbone wood marquetry. The body is bound with grained ivoroid. A genuine ebony fingerboard features the pre-war Style 28 snowflake pattern in a blond pearl, and Eric Clapton's signature is inlaid in mother-of-pearl between the 19th and 20th frets. Each 00028BEC bears an interior label, individually numbered in sequence.Includes hard shell case.
- CONSTRUCTION: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- BODY SIZE: 000-14 Fret
- TOP: Solid Sitka Spruce
- ROSETTE: Fine Herringbone
- TOP BRACING PATTERN: Standard X scalloped
- TOP BRACES: Solid Sitka spruce 5/16''
- BACK MATERIAL: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- BACK PURFLING: HD Zig Zag
- SIDE MATERIAL: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- ENDPIECE: Grained Ivoroid
- ENDPIECE INLAY: Black/White Boltaron
- BINDING: Grained Ivoroid
- SIDE INLAY: none
- BACK INLAY: B/W Boltaron
- NECK MATERIAL: Select hardwood
- NECK SHAPE: Modified VBoneWhite Corian
- HEADSTOCK: Solid/Diamond/SquareTapere
- HEADPLATE: Solid Indian Rosewood
- HEELCAP: Grained Ivoroid
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Solid Black Ebony
- SCALE LENGTH: 24.9"
- # OF FRETS CLEAR: 14
- # OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2 1/4''
- FINGERBOARD POSITION INLAYS: Diamond & Squares- Long Pattern
- FINGERBOARD BINDING: none
- FINISH BACK & SIDES: Polished Gloss/ Dark Filler
- FINISH TOP: Polished Gloss/ Vintage Toner
- FINISH NECK: Polished Gloss
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: Solid Black Ebony
- BRIDGE STYLE: Belly
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 2 1/4''
- SADDLE: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Bone
- TUNING MACHINES: Nickel Open-Geared w/ Butterbean Knobs
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: Martin MEC12 Light Phosphor Bronze
- BRIDGE & END PINS: White w/ Black Dots
- PICKGUARD: Tortoise Color/Beveled and Polished
- CASE: 533 Geib Style
- INTERIOR LABEL: Label Signed By C.F. Martin IV & Eric Clapton
|Number of Strings||6|
|Body Shape||000-14 Fret|
|Body Style||No Cutaway|
|Top Wood||Solid Sitka Spruce|
|Back & Sides Wood||Solid East Indian Rosewood|
|Body Bracing||Standard X, 5/16" Solid Sitka Spruce|
|Neck Wood||Select Hardwood|
|Fingerboard Material||Solid Black Ebony|
|Fingerboard Inlay||Abalone Pearl Pre-war Style 28 Snowflake Pattern|
|Neck Shape||Modified V|
|Number of Frets||20 (total), 14 (clear)|
|Tuning Machines||Nickel Open-Geared w/ Butterbean Knobs|
|Bridge Material||Solid Black Ebony|
|Nut/Saddle Material||Bone/16" Radius Compensated Bone|