Used Martin D-X2E Acoustic Guitar With Gig Bag
Original price $ 449.99 - Original price $ 449.99
$ 449.99 - $ 449.99
Current price $ 449.99
Up for a sale is this awesome Martin D-X2E. It features a mother-of-pearl pattern inlay on the rosette and fingerboard. With a Performing Artist neck, fingerboard, and bridge of select hardwood, the sound transfer of this model has been greatly improved. This is from the Martin's X-Series, bringing great quality at a great price.
This guitar is in excellent condition and comes with the original gig bag. It has been vetted and setup to play perfectly by the techs in our shop. It's a great value - grab this one before it's gone!
Serial # 2366325
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE: D-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP: Hand-Rubbed
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH: None
- BRACING PATTERN: X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped X with Non-Scalloped Tone Bars
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT:1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: Performing Artist
- BACK MATERIAL: HPL
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: HPL
- ELECTRONICS: Yes
- ELECTRONICS: Fishman® MX