Used Martin Standard Series 0-18 Acoustic with OHSC
Original price $ 1,999.99 - Original price $ 1,999.99
$ 1,999.99 - $ 1,999.99
Current price $ 1,999.99
Here's an opportunity to own a hard to get Martin 0-18 in tip-top shape, with the original hardshell case, at significantly less than a new one. We just took this guitar in and don't expect it to last long. The last 0-18 we had sold in just a few days. It has been vetted and set up by our repair shop to play perfectly.
The 0-18 has a scallop-braced Sitka spruce top with mahogany back and sides that serve as the foundation for this concert sized model. The combination of a short expressive 24.9” scale with a modified low oval neck shape and the high performance parallel taper allows for easy action and fast playability. Open geared nickel tuners with phosphor bronze strings and an ebony fingerboard and bridge complete the look of this classic parlor guitar.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE:0-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP:Gloss
- CONSTRUCTION:Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH:Gloss
- BRACING PATTERN:X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH:24.9"
- BRACE SHAPE:Scalloped X with Non-Scalloped Tone Bars
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT:1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL:Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE:Modified Low Oval
- BACK MATERIAL:Genuine Mahogany
- NECK TAPER:High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL:Genuine Mahogany
SPECIFICATIONS - TOP
- TOP COLOR:Aging Toner
- BRIDGE STYLE:Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- BINDING:Faux Tortoise
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING:2 5/32"
- TOP INLAY MATERIAL:Multi-Stripe
- BRIDGE MATERIAL:Ebony
- TOP DETAIL:None
- BRIDGE PIN MATERIAL:Black Plastic
- PICKGUARD:Tortoise Pattern
- BRIDGE PIN DOTS:None
- PICKGUARD INLAY:None
- SADDLE:Compensated Bone
- ROSETTE:Old Style 18 Multi-Stripe
- SADDLE RADIUS:16"
- BRACE MATERIAL:Sitka Spruce
- BACK AND SIDES COLOR:Dark Mahogany
- BRACE SIZE:1/4"
- BACK DETAIL:None
- BACK PURFLING/STRIP:Style 18
- BACK INLAY MATERIAL:None
- HEELCAP:Faux Tortoise
- SIDE DETAIL:None
- ENDPIECE:Faux Tortoise
- SIDE INLAY MATERIAL:None
- ENDPIECE INLAY:None
SPECIFICATIONS - HEADSTOCK
- HEADSTOCK SHAPE:Solid with Square Taper
- TUNING MACHINES:Nickel Open Gear
- HEADPLATE MATERIAL:East Indian Rosewood
- HEADPLATE LOGO STYLE:Script Old Style Overlay
- NUT MATERIAL:Bone
- HEADPLATE BINDING MATERIAL:None
- HEADPLATE DETAIL:None
The guitar is in nearly new condition, except for a very small ding on the top (hard to find at first glance) and some light scratches on the pickguard and body. Check out the attached photos for closeups.