Used PettyJohn Electronics Iron Overdrive Pedal With Box
Up for sale is another great sounding used pedal, which you can pick up today, right now…. at a GREAT price!! Guaranteed working condition, all used pedals we're offering for sale here have some cosmetic imperfections, and in turn means BIG savings for you!!!
Please check out the pics closely for cosmetic imperfections.
***Please note this listing is for the pedal and box only***
Have we got an overdrive for you! Here is the PettyJohn Electronics Iron Overdrive.
This is a real standout in the world of overdrives, why? It has amazing responsive overdriven tones with a wide range of gain and most importantly maintains your instrument's original tone. How? It has 3 distinct clipping settings via a selection switch. You get MOSFET, LED, and Asymmetrical Silicon. These settings really are quite different from each other and gives you a wealth of variety of overdriven tones. You have a clean mix control to blend your drive with your original tone. The absolute best part is it is built with the highest quality components and has a low noise floor. This pedal is in good condition and comes with a box.
- Wide gain range with 3 wide sweet spot zones:
Zone 1: Low Gain Harmonically Rich Preamp/Boost
Zone 2: Touch sensitive, Edge of Break Up
Zone 3: Fully saturated Lead Channel Overdrive
- Clean Mix control: Features a warm bypass preamp circuit for adding extra depth and transparency
- Clipping Selection: Three carefully selected Clipping options for distinctly usable breakup characteristics include MOSFET, LED, and Asymmetrical Silicon
- Low Cut Selection: Three carefully selected Low Cut frequencies interact with the gain control and clipping section to provide easy recall for different guitars, amps, even bass!
- High Cut: Musical passive tone circuit with an Orange Drop tone cap for authentic vintage amp style tone shaping
- High Performance Power: Dual-rail power section with 9V to 18V operation range, providing 18V-36V of voltage swing for huge internal headroom while drawing under 100mA
- Audiophile, Studio-Grade Performance in a Pedal:
Burr Brown OPA series high-performance audiophile Op-Amps
Audiophile grade, through-hole 1% Metal Film resistors
Top shelf WIMA and Silver Mica caps used in tone sensitive operations
Internally Direct Coupled stages for purest signal path possible
Lead-Free PCB constructed with Audiophile Lead-free Silver Solder
Extremely Low Noise
- Extra JRC4558 chip included for additional tonal options
- True-Bypass Switching
- Custom Box and Circuit Handmade in Oregon, USA
Now is your chance to get that pedal you always wanted at the price you always wanted!