Voodoo Lab DBMP3 Dingbat Medium Pedalboard Power Package with Pedal Power 3
DINGBAT® SERIES OVERVIEW
Designed for seamless integration with industry-standard Voodoo Lab® Pedal Power®, the innovative patented Dingbat pedalboard delivers a rugged, lightweight platform for organizing pedals and keeping cables neatly tucked away and out of view. Each Dingbat is crafted in the USA from superior 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum and includes a heavy-duty tour-ready gig bag.
Dingbat® Medium with Pedal Power® 3 PLUS is an ideal powered pedalboard for assembling a typical size board for up to 12 effects. The Dingbat Medium pedalboard also features a dedicated position for a second Pedal Power that can be quickly installed with optional mounting brackets if more power is needed. Hookand-loop tape is provided to attach pedals, as well as zip ties and 4-way tie mounts to secure cabling underneath.
Pedal Power 3 PLUS is the first lightweight, high current, universal input voltage power supply to deliver zeronoise performance. Featuring 12 high current isolated outputs (10 x 9V, 2 x switchable 9V/12V), it is ideal for delivering audiophile-quality power for everything from standard battery-operated pedals to modern high current DSP effects. Pedal Power 3 PLUS is also expandable via on-board X-LINK ports and operates at any input voltage making it an ideal choice for international touring. All necessary power cables are included.
Each Dingbat Medium pedalboard includes a heavy-duty tour grade padded gig bag featuring shoulder and backpack straps for easy transportation and premium materials, like YKK zipper hardware, to ensure longlasting protection for your board and pedals.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Innovative patented design
- Crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum
- Pedalboard weight with power supply: 5.5 lbs. (2.5 kg)
- Factory-installed Pedal Power 3 PLUS featuring 12 500mA isolated DC outputs
- Onboard power operates at 100-240VAC for international touring
- Pedalboard surface size: 22” x 13.25” (559mm x 337mm)
- Additional slot under pedalboard for mounting second Pedal Power unit
- Assorted power cable and adapter kit
- Adhesive-backed hook-and-loop pedal mounting tape UV-resistant cable ties and 4-way tie mounts
- Professional tour grade padded gig bag with premium YKK zipper hardware
- Gig bag dimensions and weight: 25” x 15.5” x 7” (635” x 394 x 178mm)/ 3.45 lbs. (1.57 kg)
- Made in the U.S.A.