Walrus Audio Eons 5-State Fuzz Guitar Effect Pedal
Eons is a five-state fuzz capable of massively thick sounds ready to test the limits of any amp's grill cloth. Use the Voltage (lightning bolt) knob to crank up to 18 volts into the pedal's circuit for massive, open fuzz sounds, or choose to starve it down to 3 volts for a spatty, gated fuzz. Experiment with the Voltage and Mode knobs for nearly endless styles of fuzz tones. Find vintage-inspired sounds emanating from the stages of Woodstock to chaotic three-chord punk rock. Eons is ready for a fight!
- I. Silicon soft clipping traditional fuzz that's well rounded with a huge sound; compressed and smooth.
- II. Silicon clipping with an added bass boost that boosts the low end at the beginning of the circuit; compressed and crunchy.
- III. Germanium soft clipping with a feel of "what if a distortion and fuzz had a kid?"; crunchy and dynamic.
- IV. LED clipping diodes with a slight high-end cut; dynamically dark.
- V. Hard clipping silicon transistors combined with LED and Silicon soft clipping diodes. The rowdiest of the modes with tons of gain: compressed, loud, and angry