Fender Custom Shop 1952 Telecaster Heavy Relic Butterscotch Blonde
The Original Workhorse
Get back to the age of the original workhorse guitar with the Fender Custom Shop 1952 Heavy Relic Telecaster in Butterscotch Blonde. It sports a hand-selected, nitro-finished ash body, a satisfying Nocaster U profile neck with a modern 9.5" radius and 6105 frets, a vintage bridge with brass saddles, modern Tele wiring, and Custom Shop Nocaster pickups. So, it's the most classic Tele you can get, with modern playability.
The Nocaster pickups were crafted with the original design in mind to accurately recreate the twang and shimmer of the originals. These period-correct single pickups impart tight low end and clear, balanced midrange. Alnico 3 magnets, enamel wire and flush pole pieces give you the sound of the original Telecaster.
With stunning vintage visuals, optimized playability, and perfectly tweaked Tele twang, this Custom Shop '52 Telecaster is the genuine article. There's a reason why a Butterscotch Blonde Tele is still one of the most highly in demand electrics out there, and there's no beating a Fender Custom Shop version like this.
If you like meaty necks and Tele twang, with a heavily worn look & feel, this the guitar for you. And, it's light - just 6.8 lbs. This is an incredibly resonant, great playing Tele.
Come down to Club Fender at Truetone Music to try it out, or get it right here right now.
- Weight: 6.8 lbs.
- Serial # R123125
- Model # 9231006895
- Series: Time Machine
- Color: Butterscotch Blonde
- Body: 2-Piece Select Ash
- Body Finish: Heavy Relic® Lacquer
- Neck Material: Riff Sawn Maple
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Tint: Medium
- Neck Shape: Nocaster U
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall (6105)
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Depth at 1st Fret: .880"
- Depth at 12th Fret: .980"
- Position Inlays: Micarta Black
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop '51 Nocaster
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop '51 Nocaster
- Wiring: Modern Tele with Greasebucket Tone
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 51/52 Tele with Brass Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style
- Pickguard: Single Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Chrome
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap, Certificate of Authenticity