Fryette Valvulator GP/DI IR 1W Tube Direct Recording Tube Amplifier Head PRE ORDER
Original price $ 799.00 - Original price $ 799.00
$ 799.00 - $ 799.00
Current price $ 799.00
***This is a pre order and as of now Fryette has no estimated delivery date. Updates will be posted here as they come in.
Please note all shipping schedules and time frames are based on Fryette build schedule.
In other words don't blame us is they ship late.
direct recording solution featuring an ultra-flexi-
ble All-Tube one watt guitar amplifier specifically
designed to deliver genuine dynamic tube amp
sound and feel through a speaker cab,
headphones, direct to mixing console and direct
to FOH/Monitor board for live performance
New for 2020, the Valvulator® GPDI/IR gets an all new Digital Cab IR loader complete with memory space for 16 cabs, including our most
popular cabs. You can also load your favorite cabs via the USB loader using the included PC and Mac enabled user interface.
The Valvulator® GPDI/IR is the only solution that provides two integrated cabinet sim options, Analog (for zero latency and expansive
dynamic range) and Digital IR (for realistic room reflections and convolutions). You can use both individually or simultaneously. You can also
defeat the cab sim and use an external IR.
Sixteen factory installed cabinet impulse responses come pre-loaded in the Valvulator® GPDI/IR. These can be modified using the included
GUI, or you can install your favorite cab files via the USB connector on the front panel.
A high quality stereo headphone amplifier with a stereo effects loop allows you to insert delays and reverb into the headphone mix, plus
a Program Input that accepts a stereo music source such as a CD or MP3 player or group practice mixer for an unprecedented level of
The Valvulator® GPDI is used live and in studio by high profile artists and producers such Paul Jackson Jr, Train, Gustavo Santatoalla,
Sumac, Helmet, and David Torn. Pedals companies such as Voodoo Lab, Earthquaker Devices, Solid Gold FX, Spiral Electric FX and
Maxon/TWA/Godlyke use it for their demo boards.
• All Tube amplifier delivers 1W into any cab impedance
• Integrated reactive load when no speaker cable is connected
• All key functions operate simultaneously
• Powered by four dual triode tubes
• Select Clean, Deliverance (old-school crunch), and Pittbull
(modern up-front detail)
• Two independent gain controls
• More/Less Gain switch
• Tube Buffered Direct dry-tracking and re-amping capability
• Proprietary adjustable analog Cab + Mic simulator with “Air”
• Practice in silence with the headphone amp using dedicated
• Practice or record at low volumes with or without a speaker
• Play along with any external stereo music source